Sunday, September 7, 2014

Music

"Music is what feelings sound like"
-unknown

Ever since I was younger my parents would play music and I loved it! I can't remember the first time I heard it, but I imagine it something like this... I looked up, took a moment to listen, my foot started tapping (even though I was a baby), my legs started bending repeatedly, then my arms took over and the next thing I knew I was knocking everything over with my FRESH dance moves. Haha... It was great! ; ) I have always loved music, it speaks what cannot be expressed. I listen to it for fun, when I'm happy, when I'm sad, when I'm exercising... I have also noticed that if I'm feeling sad, once I play upbeat music it completely transforms my mood. It's like eating, I will never get tired of it! 
Some apps/websites that I use are...
https://www.spotify.com (my favorite right now)
             

1 comment:

  1. Just love your article.I do invariably look over your web site for brand new articles.I am recently performing on associate app spotify premium offline apk
    thats going awing and special because of you

    ReplyDelete