Sunday, September 7, 2014

Music

"Music is what feelings sound like"
-unknown

Ever since I was younger my parents would play music and I loved it! I can't remember the first time I heard it, but I imagine it something like this... I looked up, took a moment to listen, my foot started tapping (even though I was a baby), my legs started bending repeatedly, then my arms took over and the next thing I knew I was knocking everything over with my FRESH dance moves. Haha... It was great! ; ) I have always loved music, it speaks what cannot be expressed. I listen to it for fun, when I'm happy, when I'm sad, when I'm exercising... I have also noticed that if I'm feeling sad, once I play upbeat music it completely transforms my mood. It's like eating, I will never get tired of it! 
Some apps/websites that I use are...
https://www.spotify.com (my favorite right now)
             

No comments:

Post a Comment