Saturday, December 13, 2014

Moving Forward


Yesturday, I had a Drs visit with my Rhumetologist. He went over my results, letting me know that the iron and Vitamin D deficiency was corrected, and asked how I was doing. I told him that I felt the same. My hair and eyebrows have been falling out more and more, as time goes on, and I have been feeling SUPER tired. He suggested that I start taking Lupus medication because there wasn't any change in the way I have been feeling, so that is what I am going to do. I want to feel better. I realize that I need to do whats best for myself and I will never know, unless I try. He said, it takes about three months before it fully kicks in. Even though I am taking this step forward, I am still very scared, but all I can do from here is hope for the best...


No comments:

Post a Comment